1. What technology solution will meet our needs?
2. Who do we trust to install and support it?
3. How will we pay for it?
Do you have an answer for all three? You better.
As a CPE sales rep, Frontier is obviously in the business of recommending a technology solution to meet a customer's needs. And of course you will exalt the many reasons that Frontier is the best organization to provide that solution.
However, if you only help customers with those first two questions and you leave the third question to chance, or simply offer a cash purchase, you are not maximizing your ability to win a sale. In fact, you may not realize it, but you actually:
- Lose an opportunity to build more value into your solution recommendation
- Forego the ability to steer and influence the sales process more in your favor
- Put yourself at a disadvantage to competitors providing different payment options
- Present an incomplete solution rather than a total solution, which addresses not only what to buy, but also how to buy.
The good news is that addressing the how to buy question can be easy. Frontier Financial Solutions helps AEs do this all the time.
Including these eight questions into the sales process helps you address every customer's concerns as it relates to planning for their technology acquisition, procuring the solution, and protecting their bottom line.
Download the positioning questions training guide to learn the what, why, and how to address important questions with every customer. Not only will it help you build credibility among your customers, but adopting this way of selling will help you win more CPE sales.